Are you taking a trip to Australia and New Zealand?
Travellers often combine Australia and New Zealand tours - it's the logical choice, as these two countries are very close together.
We definitely recommend that you allow at least 15 days for this exciting combo.
Things to do in Australia and New Zealand
Australia is vast and there is so much to see and do, including:
New Zealand is very much an 'action and outdoor' destination, including:
- Australia is famous for cosmopolitan cities such as Sydney and Melbourne.
- A big highlight for a lot of travellers is snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef.
- And no itinerary is complete without a visit to Uluru (Ayers Rock) - its an experience like no other.
- From hiking the many national parks, including the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park.
- Jet boating down remote rivers.
- See the giant Sperm Whales at Kaikoura.
- Fly over giant glaciers on the West Coast and walk the ice.
- Kayaking and so much more.
It is essentially important to know the climate weather differences between Australia and New Zealand.
What's the best time to vacation in Australia and New Zealand?
The best time to vacation in Australia and New Zealand is between March and October. The Summer season in Australia (Nov-Mar) is often too hot or wet!
for any questions and check how the planning process works
Step 1: Select your Australia New Zealand Vacation Package...